Want to know why I haven't posted in so long? because I am SO technologically disabled that I couldn't find my blog. DOH!

Anyway...how ARE you?

Life has changed beyond recognition for me. Steve stepped out of the Army after 33 years and is now extraordinarily happy as the CEO of a charity which lifts landmines and campaigns for the rights of those affected by armed violence. Proud of him? Oh yeah!

And... we FINALLY own our own house. Palatial it aint - but it's comfortable, modern, it over-looks woodland (you know me by now, trees are necessary to my happiness!) - and it has the wonderful advantage of being in civilian territory which brings with it the anonimity I so craved when living on Army patches.

Now I've found you again I'll be back to post some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment